HIGH BOROSILICATE GLASS] -- Glass Saucepan with Cover is made of food-grade borosilicate glass with excellent pores, lead-free, will not absorb food odor or flavors, nor with acid-based foods, and is much healthier than plastic or stainless steel cookware.
[MULTIPLE WAYS TO USE] -- The Heat Resistant Cooking Pot is made of food-grade glass material, and our pans are safe for use on open flames and gas stovetops. Suitable for: electric ceramic stoves, microwave ovens, freezers, cabinets, and dishwashers.
[LOW AND HIGH TEMPERATURES RESISTANT] -- The glass saucepan with lid has undergone a strict temperature resistance test and can withstand the temperature of 0℉ to 400℉, put the glass saucepan in the refrigerator and pour boiling water into it without bursting.
[HUMANIZED CLEAR DESIGN] -- This transparent glass cookware makes the cooking process clear at a glance. You can easily control the heat, the fine air hole balances the pressure in the pot, the double handle design is easy to use, and the thickened pot body is sturdy.
[CAPACITY & SIZE] -- The glass pan is 4.12 inches (6.3 inches including lid) high and 6 inches wide, perfect for baby food, milk, and sauce, especially making instant noodles. Just one pan does not need another bowl anymore.
We will happily exchange or issue store credit for any items that return in perfect condition. 7 days from your delivery date
It is the customer's responsibility to return any and/or all merchandise to our business for exchange/credit.
* Shipping and handling fees are NON-REFUNDABLE except for damaged items being returned. (Including ALL refused and unaccepted packages).
* Shipping fee must be covered incoming and outgoing by customer for exchanges.
* Items returned after 15 days upon delivery of merchandise will not be accepted.
* NO EXCEPTIONS.
* ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL.
How to Return or Exchange:
1. Information required for Return/Exchange:
* Company Name
* Contact Name
* E-mail Address
* Order #
* Order Date
* Style# for Return/Exchange Item
* Quantity for Each Style#
* Reason for Return/Exchange
2. E-mail the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org for your Return/Exchange.
3. Once return authorization is acquired, ship the item(s) to Jilliontrinketslifestyle
4. Upon receiving your Return/Exchange item(s), you will be contacted via Email for final confirmation.
Jilliontrinkets Lifestyle is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent your information to any other parties.
No refund accepted
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exchange requests for any damaged items must be made within 7 days upon delivery of merchandise and all items being returned for credit must be in the original condition with its original packaging.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.